Today, aircraft are used for a wide variety of tasks and AEA Aerospace can design the modifications that allow them to perform these tasks. We have designed modifications for skiplanes, floatplanes, firebombing and aerial survey platforms which included camera installations, and special missions such as parachuting, aero-medical, search & rescue and many more.
AEA also conducts feasibility analyses into aircraft proposals suggested by clients and can support and guide the project through the design, financial and regulatory hurdles. Contact us for a quote on your proposal and our engineers will advise you on the best course of action.
Our Modification Experience:
· Structural engineering – such as carry-through and wing loads
· Avionics, role and mission equipment
· Crashworthiness & Continued Airworthiness
· Aero Medical cabinet and storage solutions
· Patient aircraft stretcher loader
· Lifeport stretcher interface (Clipdeck)
· Helicopter litter stretcher system – Single and Dual Tier
· Wet Decks and Floor Locks