AEA Aerospace, working with Perkins Technologies, provide the versatile DAAM (Data Acquisition Alarm Monitor) solution to cost effectively monitor and manage your assets.
Perkins Technologies is established as a world leader for quality engine, airframe and events monitoring instrumentation for the general aviation market.
The Perkins Technologies DAAM system goes beyond the functionality of a basic log book by also providing real-time flight information on an intuitive digital CDU (Cockpit Display Unit - where fitted), and by providing visual alarms for many important flight parameters. In addition, it logs sensor readings in a circular memory buffer that allows detailed off-line analysis of the last several hours of flying time.
With the DAAM system installed, owner/operators will be visually informed about any departure from the pre-set design parameters of any specific aircraft.
· Data logging and analysis
· Engine Monitoring for preventative maintenance
· Safety benefits for management of systems, aircraft assets and training programs
· Safety benefits for aircrew
· Support debriefing of pilots under training
· Ease of downlinks and data transfer, ease of spread sheet reporting
· Environmental condition monitoring
· Financial / Operational efficiencies related to the monitoring fuel, air, hydraulic and flight controls
· Visualisation GUI,
Standard Monitored Inputs
· Air Speed
· Pressure Altitude
· Turbine Temperature
· Air Filter Decay
· Airframe G meter
· System Voltage
· Compressor RPM
· Fuel Flow
· Propeller / Rotor RPM
· Outside Air Temperature/Engine Intake Air Temperature
The DAAM System consists of:
· DAAM Logger, with up to 13 aircraft specific engine/airframe sensors
· DAAM Cockpit Display Unit
· DAAM Pilot ID key fob
· DAAM System Software
· DAAM Trend Log Software
The DAAM System will:
· Track TTIS and ETSO hours.
· Automatically display flight hours after each flight.
· Monitor and log all events, cycles and exceedance alarms.
· Provide accurate trend data records.
· Help reduce maintenance costs through accurate maintenance scheduling.
· Provide a practical addition to the log/hour meter that traditionally determines on-going maintenance schedules.
· Continuously log engine and airframe parameters.
The DAAM System features:
· Software compatible with Pratt & Whitney Engine Condition Trend Monitoring (ECTM) Software.
· Cockpit display unit visually alerts pilot to engine alarms.
· Flight history is tagged with pilot ID via a personal infra-red key fob.
· Reliable data storage and backup facilities.
· 13 data acquisition channels.
· At least 500 flights can be recorded before download is required.
· The real-time playback capability within the DAAM System Software is useful for training purposes.
· On-going technical support with the ability to email data to the Perkins Technologies Support team for further assistance.
· Backed by 24 hour product support.