AEA expects all employees to take the same rigorous approach to all the activities they undertake safely on behalf of the organisation in compliance with all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
AEA is an industry leader in providing solutions and services through a whole of business approach focussed on best practices and industry standards; this framework provides the principles and expected standards and conduct for our day to day business ensuring:
· A high standard of business conduct and performance is maintained, where honesty, trust and a commitment to equity and diversity reflects our reputation with stakeholders.
· Compliance with regulatory OH&S, further providing a safe working environment where improvement is continuously supported through appropriate management of risks and solutions developed to successfully prevent unsafe occurrences.
Equity and diversity
· Equity and diversity is embraced leading to recruitment, employment and retention of employees from all backgrounds that are suitably qualified and talented.
· We are responsible and conscious of our environmental footprint, seeking ways to continually minimise the impact of our business operation on the environment.
· Focussed on working closely with community organisation, AEA continues to seek opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships with our local communities within Australia and further abroad